Tuesday, August 18, 2026

US Body Guards, US Secret Service, Private Security Firms...Waste of Fuckin USDs!

 Them aforementioned muh fuckUS are only effective if that evil ass don't have too many muh fuckahs that wants tah murder that sorry degenerate rich UN/US commie asses!

But, I mean, shit!

Real soon like when US broke ass muh fuckUS finally comin togethah and shit! Them undahpaid security personnel gonnah be like,

"Sir, now you're on your own!"! And get ghosts!

CaUSe there's gonnah be plenty of US on ah fucking evil

UN/US commie righteoUS US broke ass murderoUS bloodletting!

And y'all cheap rich evil ass degenerate muh fuckahs ain't evah paid them security personnel sorry broke ass muh fuckUS evah enough

Professionally tah get murdered right with yo sorry muh fuckin nasty rich elite asses!

Fuck!

No!

UnlUSs them sorry muh fuckUS are jUSt dumb as fuck! I mean, shit!

Hoo-rah! my broke black ass stank hairy shriveled up nuts! That rah-rah shit only goes so far...on ah broke ass undahappreciated Security budget! Fuck it! Them muh fuckUS gonnah be out!

This is real life shit ain't no muh fuckin UN/US CIA Hollywood stupid ass violent made up bullshit! This shits gonnah be quick! US broke ass righteoUS are goin tah be

Bloody as fuck from these worthless US/UN commies innumeroUS righteoUS sacrifices!

Let thah UN evil commie blood roll...niggah-rolls!

Can't wait! I mean, shit! That's if my old Black ailin ass is still here as ah witnUSs and shit! If so?

I shall thank

Our Father in advance!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: