His dead ass Brother Rob back in thah day got busted smokin crack and shit while Toronto's Mayor!
Now this simple dingleberry Doug muh fuckah talkin bout dicks and shit while givin speeches!
I mean, shit! These two evil sorry ass entitled political family muh fuckahs still
Crackin!...Well... Rob wishes he still was able tah be
Crackin with his fuckin dead sorry ass currently with his Bro. But...
I don't give one proud US American Black broke ass ailin fuck!
Doug is still pickin up where dead ass Rob left off!
Hittin that crack
Pipe on ah regular! Fo show! Anyway...
And Canada wonderin why they havin current fucked-up political UN problems?! And got dead-ass and alive crackheads runnin some Canada shit! Thah fuck?! I mean, shit! That BC bud is...ah muh fuckah! God damnit tah fuck! Pass that ooowwweee fuckin shit!...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment