Ain't tryin tah get no pity or no shit like that with my old ailin broke Black ass!
Fuck!
No!
Just writin US about this agin shit! For this old broke niggah...thah shit's been nothing but pain!
But, check it!
Watchin this segment of ah MSM "News" program! And they went tah this town that had thah oldest family owned whatevah thah fuck! Well...
Thah 87 year old ownah showed up and shit that day, I guess tah appreciate thah shit he found dear! Now, othah muh fuckUS appreciatin his shit too! Anyway...
But thah muh fuckin reporter asked him, for some fucked up reason:
"Well how do you feel after all of this time in business?" All jovial and shit! Thah old ass octogenarian stated blandly and succinctly,
"Well...I hurt like hell. I hurt like hell."!
Prepare,
Project Peace and
Pray.....
(Peace. More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment