I mean, shit! In my old ass broke Black ailin age I don't fall for that racism shit too often!
Fuck!
No!
But this shit here...was
Blatant as US commie fuck!
If my Black young ass was thah
Mayor, City of Gary, Indiana!
I would sue thah fuck out of thah utility companies! I would sue thah fuck out of thah State of Indiana! I would sue FEMA! I would sue The Red Cross...
CaUSe this shit was some fucked up elite conditioned evil conjured commie nigger shit! Anyway...
Our Father's speed
my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS holdin it down without one word of looting, robbing, murdering...! But when shit happens like this thah MSM propagandists' minions always puttin out that US niggUS be stealin and shit while real shit's happenin! But...it seems these
RighteoUS
US IN
Gary niggUS handled themselves jUSt fine in a city's current major crisis!
Now, thats what's up!...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment