I mean, shit! Like Mommy USed tah say thah word "Courting". Well...when my Wife and I were courtin! I had thah nerves ignorantly tah pop her on thah ass while we were walkin up some steps! I mean, shit! It worked in thah movies and thah stories I'd heard US broke ass niggUS avow openly! Shiiought!
my future Wife turned around, stepped two steps down, got like three inches from my face and said calmly,
"Don't you ever do that to me again. Ever. I don't like that." And I remembah my sorry broke wrong misinformed Black Male ass jUSt noddin! She kissed me on the lips and continued ascendin and shit! I mean, shit!
Aftah ovah ah decade of marriage and shit subsequently! And aftah ovah ah hundred times since it has passed through my mind as we have ascended in varioUS places and her ass looked like it needed tah be popped for some fucked up male conditioned response...
my old Black sorry broke ass ain't made that fucked up ill offensive mistake since!
Fuck! And ah hard muh fuckin
No! CaUSe
An old niggah loves tah eat! Ergo, an old broke ass niggah needs his
Teeth!...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment