Sunday, August 30, 2026

Carry US' Owned Broke AssUS' WorthlUSs Tired Baggage Shit.

 I've always been ah depressive and suicidal muh fuckah! They didn't have no shit in thah Black community back in thah day talkin bout no fuckin depression. 

Fuck!

No!

But here US broke assUS be! But I knew somethin was wrong with me mentally and shit! Fuck it! Anyway...

my Black ass always had ah problem sleepin and shit! Perpetual fucked up feelin of doom! Mind always racin even lyin down and tryin tah sleep. Even now.... Back then, I'd tell her about my shit because I didn't know what thah fuck tah do with it becaUSe I hated this feeling... and she would worry about me. Then she started telling me:

"Just pray and tarry Meredith. Prayer don't cost you a thing! Pray and just do what's right and everything will be fine."!

I started doin jUSt that. And quit tellin Mommy about my angst and mental fucked up shit! Mommy worried too much when I told her some shit! So, started doin  thah shit she suggested for me to start doin. Left her alone with my problems. 

And started owning those fucked up sorry ass muh fuckUS! Am I less depressive?!

Fuck!

No!

But at least I faked it enough where Mommy quit worryin about my fucked up shit! Still pray, tarry and try tah do thah right thing to this very day! And thah shit's still fuckin gratis! 

Miss YOU Chicky!

See YOU soon....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: