Tuesday, August 4, 2026

"Navy orders commands to submit monthly facial hair waiver accountability reports - by Claire Barrett - Navy Times"

Interesting. One of thah reasons I got thah fuck out of thah Army back in thah day! That daily shavin shit was tearin my face up! Oft times ah bloody fuckin mess! Shit! my old Black ass has always had kinky fuckin hair and shit, which caUSes horrible razor bumps aftah shavin, which she the author reported about PFB in the story! 

But that carryin that shaving waiver shit is ah pain in thah fuckin ass! Believe an old niggah! These White straight-haired non-kinky haired muh fuckahs in thah military will constantly have that ass pullin that shit out ad nauseum! Fuck! So, yo ass throws that shit away and shaves like thah rest. Fuck it! 

Then aftah awhile my broke ass was like, fuck this shit! But ah niggah can definitely dig that White clean shavened type of military shit! But...that shit was horrible for this Black ass muh fuckah amongst ah few othah things! Fuck it! I want out! Them sorry ass muh fuckahs were like...Done! Like they about ready tah do now, kick them sorry ass shavin waivered muh fuckUS out! 

But, I mean...shit! I can dig it! That's be thah White MAN's military shit! Not for US broke Black sorry assUS!

Fuck!

No!

CaUSe ain't nothin changed in thah military but thah time!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: