Wednesday, September 18, 2024

This evil Man-Made Life Shall Humble That Broke Ass!

 I've written about it before. 

I mean, shit! We were broke when I was growin up!

Fuck!

It!

It is, 

What it was...

And thah shit, still is! God damnit!

Fuck!

It!

But my old Black sorry broke ass has been

Broke!

I mean! Fuckin broke! Homeless type of muh fuckin broke!

But, I mean, shit!

I ain't nevah undah-fuckin-stood stealin anothah muh fuckUS

Hard-earned shit,

Just because my Black ass was/is broke!?

"Well?! Why were you broke so many times?"

Good question.

Shit. Most of thah time I was mad at this world! Didn't know why? Gave up on this man-made bullshit of life numeroUS of times! And found my ass fuckin broke!

Oh, think all that my broke ass wants about some shit!

But my sorry broke thinkin, my sorry broke writin ass bettah start keepin ah muh fuckin

Paycheck comin in!

'It's jUSt muh fuckin therapy, broke ass muh fuckah!'

Shit! Eventually, my old Black sorry broke ass learned!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: