Thursday, September 26, 2024

It's All In The US Names

 So this patient was pregnant and shit!

ObvioUS as fuck! We went intah thah pre-test room and shit!

Nine months pregnant! Three years old already at thah crib! Twenty-five years old. Braggin about she gettin ready tah get her High School degree for free!

Niggresses and Niggahs! Do US not undahfuckinstand how hard it was tah keep my old Black sorry broke ass in 

Health care

Bearing!?

Fuck! Wanted tah bust out laughin! But...No! Can't do that! An old niggah needs ah fuckin gig! Anyway...

I just had tah do thah shit like I USually muh fuckin do, so I caringly asked,

'Girl or Boy? And what's going to be this ray of Sonshine's name?'

"Tyeasha Bionnca Jessica Johnson. I like all of those names. So that's gonnah be hers."

' How are you spellin the first name? And how about Bionnca. Is Jessica goin tah be tradionally spelled? And Johnson. I Can spell that with my eyes closed."

"Oh, that's great. Well, her first name will be spelled T-y-e-a-s-h-a. And B-i-o-n-n-c-a. And Jessica is traditionally spelled as you put it, as long as we're talking about without an "h" at the end."

'Jessica! Traditionally spelled it is!'

"Wihout the 'h' of course?!"

"Of course. Traditional it is! I understand those beautiful names! You and Dad chose wisely.'

"Thank you. I thought so too. But, Dad done went back tah Evansville!"

'Oh! So you're moving back there with him?'

"Well? No. I'm from here. Grew up around Beech Grove. He told me if me or our baby needed anything to holler at him."...

I'm thinkin, this Whiter than White woman soundin like one of US niggUS! Namin Children like US niggUS! Gettin ah GED like US niggUS! Fuckin ah niggah! And ah niggah done got ghost! 

CaUSe ain't no muh fuckin way ah White muh fuckin man goin tah agree tah some niggah fuckin shit like

'Tyesaha Bionnca Jessica Johnson"!

I mean, shit!

Fuck!

No!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: