Saturday, September 28, 2024

There 's Some RighteoUS Incontinence Shit In Writing!

 There are these fucked up leaps that my thoughts make!

Like these "Gate Lice" linin up behind this thought 

Deplaning, tryin tah get past these sorry ass muh fuckin thoughts that are just itchin tah get on board! Some non-civil thought shit goin on, but thoughts are ah muh fuckin 

Chaotic state while tryin tah get some righteoUSly where, from thah muh fuckin

Gate!

That's why these blogs are so kind of 

Glitchy!

my old broke Black ass writes this shit as thah thoughts enter my mind!

"Then, what?"

Then, I mean, shit!

I get on this platform's 

Global

World

Plane's, 

Emblazoned:

"WWW"

Toilet!

And

I mentally fuckin horribly drop

Shit!

And it 's mostly muh fuckin

Diarrhea!

Literal

Water

Dooty!

Wipe! Get my ass up from the seat!

Gettin ready tah pull my old drawls up again!?

But, no!

my old Black sorry broke ass gots anothah

Squirt of nasty old Black ass shit

Comin!

Again, God damnit!

So, I mean, shit!

I don't wipe again until an old ass broke niggUS' through!

CaUSe that wipin aftah every muh fuckin 

US watery shit thought!

Creates some major evil elite

Hemorrhoidal

Irritation!

And my old Black sorry broke ass can't take that type of ill ass evil droppin

Shit pain!

Fuck!

No!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: