Wednesday, September 25, 2024

__Ester?II

 __Ester came in to pick her glasses up!

I dispensed her glasses to her.

Then, I asked her offhandedly, 

'Would you dance with me?'

"I can't dance. I can barely walk. How the world could I dance with you?"

'Just, lean on me, Sis? And I've got a song that I think you will enjoy! What do you say, __Ester?!'

"Well, I like my glasses. And I like you. And I don't like too many people. So, okay. But don't you dare let me hit the floor?!"

'I promise! But let me hit thah joint first! Then we shall twirl!'

She laughed heartily about that last statement.

'Well, not literally! But we'll see about that too.'

"You know? You're kind of crazy?"

'So, I've innumeroUSly heard throughout my life __Ester! But today! Shall a crazy man dance with a sane woman?'

"I guess, so we shall. Just don't let me hit that hard floor?"

'It shall not even come close!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: