Sunday, September 22, 2024

Leprosy, Vitiligo, Measles, Chicken Pox, Monkey Pox...Now US Talking! II

 True story!

my old Black sorry broke ass started takin MSM for arthritic pain and shit!

Started gettin hives, pustules and shit!

"Monkey Pox"!

Fuck!

No!

But, I mean, shit!

For now!

I quit takin that shit!

I've got enough problems in my old Black broke sorry ass life than US muh fuckUS wannah defile me with having,

"Monkey Pox"!

Not ah mild allergic reaction tah some shit!

"I would keep taking it! If it helped! That's just me!"

And I guess, "Me"!

Don't deal personally with thah muh fuckin 

Real

US

Indy

IN

Public!?

Did it help? 

Fuck!

Yes!

Do I have time, with my sorry broke workin ass, tah get USed tah thah side effects of thah shit?!

Fuck!

No!

CaUSe I will be villified of having muh fuckin

"Monkey Pox"!

Instead of havin just ah mild reaction tah some natural Our Father's natural shit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: