Tuesday, September 10, 2024

"Cure For The Itch - Linkin Park"

 Don't get enough 

Pub!

For real!

Bad ass muh fuckin shit!

Takes my old Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass

Other

Places!

And ain't nobody rappin, singin...muh fuckin shit!

But, I mean,shit!

Listen tah thah shit with buds in and shit!

Percussion and sounds goin back and forth from right bud tah thah left bud and shit!

I remembah when I first met my wife. She loves all kinds of music like me! She said, "Hey, I'm going to play you something by Grace Jones. I think you'll going to like?" She played this song titled, "Don't Cry - It's Only The Rhythm". She played it on this BOSE system that she has. I listened. Liked thah shit! Told her as much! Her eyes opened wide at me while smilin and shit! "Now, listen with these headphones on?!" Of course, "Bose" headphones. Put them shits on. She pushed "PLAY". The fuckin sounds started bouncin around my muh fuckin cranium! Sounds undulating goin back and forth, like this shit kind of did! But thah Grace Jones shit is thah shit of all shits'! Anyway...

That's

Some bad ass muh fuckin shit!

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: