Wednesday, June 12, 2024

"Louder Than Love - TKA" II

 'Membah these muh fuckUS?!

"That shit 's gay!"

Shit! I ain't nevah been gay!

Fuck what yo sorry ass spittin?!

Shit! I'd put thah cassette in of these handsome Black men!

"Handsome Black men? I thought you've never been gay?!"

Fuck!

No!

Fuck what yah talkin bout! But what I'm writin bout is thah muh fuckin truth! Gay or not? Were they handsome? Or not?! Anyway....

In my 1973 4bbl Oldsmobile Omega passed down from my Brother Kirk!

Hittin 65 South goin tah Louisville, Kentucky tah pick up...yeah,

Three dozen of "Krispy Kreme" doughnuts!

Down three of those melting delicious muh fuckahs at thah muh fuckin counter, along with unsweetened creamer infused coffee, at the one off of Waterson Expressway?! Shit! Munchin!

Head thah fuck back tah

'Nap!

And share thah muh fuckin

Booty!...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: