Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Trying To Exercise My Old Ass Failing Mind!

 US remembahs thah muh fuckin television series, "Chuck"?

His college roommate sent him that ill shit and 'Chuck's' ass bein bombarded with all of that input at one time!? And in the background US notices the night turnin to day?! Then after the upload thah muh fuckah just goes straight back and falls onto the floor!? Tryin like hell tah reboot like ah muh fuckah!...

The one thing that fascinates me about music and writing is that it compliments one another. I mean, don't get me wrong there are sometimes I write only with the sounds of Our home!

But put music to those thoughts? Depending on the music I decide to write with? Oft times it's like ol 'Chuck', the visions start zapping!

And my hands start dancing!...

Then my ol Black broke sorry ass needs to

Reboot!

Get some fuckin sleep!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: