Tuesday, February 21, 2023

"You Made A Way - B Fish" II

 "I don't know how? But he did it!? Uhmmmm...He made a way!..."

'Well I'm an Atheist! I don't believe in your god!'

I definitely undahstand! 

But shit, I don't know what it'd be like puttin this shit in

Mans' hands!...

Until my ol Black sorry broke ass life ends, which is nigh,

I!

Will always have 

Our Father's

Hope for

US!

JUSt because of this song! And that niggah singin that shit so 

Humanly raw!

Them muh fuckahs busted this muh fuckin song yo!

My ol Black sorry broke ass gets inspired as shit!

Sing that shit muh fuckah!

In that Louisiana heat no less!?

And if that niggah singin this lovely shit was in an air conditioned manmade church!?

That muh fuckah wouldn't have even come close tah how he got down on this righteoUS muh fuckin shit! Nor would have thah muh fuckin profusely sweatin band!...

Oh!

US gonnah be just fine

Sonshines!

US has always been!

And US will 

Always

Be!,,,

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: