Sunday, February 19, 2023

"Karl Malone" Say It Ain't So Niggah? And Soon To Be "March Madness"!

 So, I'm readin some headlines and shit from 'MSN'! Read in one of the headlines having 'Karl Malone' and 'Creepy' in the same headline?! Let's click on this shit! So, I'm readin...thah muh fuckah... had what... with whom...?!

He had ah child with ah child (a thirteen year old girl) when thah no count pedophilic niggah was Twenty years old! I grew up watchin this muh fuckah! USed tah read sport news, watch sport news...avidly! I was in sports my damn self a time in my life! Now, today, don't give two shits about outcomes, wins, loses... of thah shit but when it fuckin mattered muh fuckahs didn't say shit about this ill niggah!? Niggah done made his money, now, y'all wannah inform US about that ill shit, which US should have been informed of ah long fuckin time ago!?When it fuckin mattered! I sometimes watch sports because of conditioning which I must break!...

But fuck it!... 

Not 'March Madness' muh fuckahs! Fuck what US talkin bout!? There is nothin in the sporting world that can even come close to collegiate, 'March Madness'! Don't give ah fuck! There is an indescribable Positive Human Electricity in thah air durin 'March Madness' that is muh fuckin refreshin as fuck! And it has always made my Black broke sorry ass smile!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: