Monday, February 20, 2023

Halftime (Head Coach Harold Arnold Grundy And Stanley Samuel Simpson, Point Guard) 14Feb2023

 Okay, I stopped it! Why did the defender know that you were going to go left? Yet, you clearly see? If you would have faked left and had driven right, clear path to the bucket.

"Yeah! I see coach!"

Do you! I mean really? I guessed I talked too much because you haven't answered the question posed? "Why did the defender know that you were going to go left?" And you even made a fake to his no surprise? Stopped cold! Why's that?

"I don't know coach? I was trying to make something happen. Maybe getting into the lane with a shot fake that's all."

So you, a basketball player, wasn't aware of the game that you've been playing since kindergarten? Now on a collegiate level!

"Coach. It was just one play. I should have went right. I see that now."

No I don't believe, you see. This game has nothing to do with chance! This game is about players! Real players! You see, your defender has studied film on the opposition who he will be guarding most of the game...

"Okay coach. I'm confused."

You shouldn't be Daniel! Because in this game! Like any othah game! If you study the opposition long enough....One starts learning the oppositions tells!...

No comments: