Friday, February 17, 2023

"John Wick: Chapter 4"

 I was ah movie fuckin buff back in thah day!

US evah seen, 'Network', 'The Treasure of The Sierre Madre', 'Logan's Run', 'Westworld', 'Harlem Nights', 'Boomerang', 'Hollywood Shuffle', 'Fried Green Tomatoes'...?

Since startin tah undahstand thah evils of Hollywood ah niggah gottah indulge sparingly!

March 24, 2023!

Let's go fam!

My Daughter will say noncommittally, 

"Okay."

My wife on thah othah hand will say, 

"Yay!"

And when thah next 'Riddick' and 'The Equalizer' movies get released?

Let's go fam!

I wish they would make anothah, 'Network (Almost Fifty Years Later)', 'Blade Runner(s)', 'Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind(s')', 'Pump Up The Volume (2)', 'The Truman Show (3 Years Later)', 'Die Hard: (Nakatomi Plaza, Again)', 'Fresh (2)', 'Bullitt (2)', 'The Gumball Rally (2), 'The Longest (Three) Yards' (Depending on who they're casting?! Cause nobody else can do it like Burt Reynolds did that shit! Didn't even waste my time with Adam Sandler and Chris Rock! Thee Holy fuck!)...?

I'd be like,

Let's go fam!

(Peace! More to come...) 

No comments: