Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Holy Fuck 's Wrong With Me?!...I'll Figure It Out, Hopefully Before Our Father's Calling Me Home?!

 I'm difficult!

"God damn niggah!

The fuck wrong with you!?"

Shiiiought!

I know that shit!

Fuck! Thee Holy Fuck!?

When US ol Black sorry broke asses get tah bein fifty-fuckin-seven years old and don't know who thah fuck US is?!

Muh fuckahs!

US got major problems!

As far as my ol Black broke sorry ass tellin US thah muh fuckin truth!?

How my wife puts up with my difficult ol broke Black sorry ass is beyond this niggah's comprehension!

I'd be like, 

"Niggah! I want ah fuckin divorce! Can't take this shit no fucking more!"...

But for some reason she does!

Sometimes ah niggah like me,

Smiles beatifically! Because ah niggah like me thinkin,

'Maybe I'm not that bad!? Not so crazy!?" Then thah voice of reason comes to thah muh fuckin fore tah remind an ol work in progress niggah like me, 

"Now muh fuckah listen?! She does deserve better than yo ol Black broke sorry ass! It's called merciful spiritual innate vision muh fuckah! Get yo shit togethah muh fuckah! At least for your Wife and your Daughter sake! Does yo ass really want ah divorce!? Oh, and yo Daughter end up hatin yo supersilly sorry ol Black sorry broke ass!? Is that what yo sorry ass wants? But I know yo sorry ass bettah!"

Fuckin oft times, ah niggah like me,

Sobs!?

When my Wife and my Daughter are not around!

Oh, I know!

I fuckin know!

My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!

I fuckin know...

Better!

God

Damn!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: