Wednesday, January 26, 2022

The Directional Human Elemental Of Fluidity

 Many mothah fuckahs I talk to on ah daily, 

On ah regulah?

Shiiiought!

And I ain't braggin bout that shit eithah!

I mean what ah niggah gonnah do?

It's part of my mothah fuckin job mothah fuckahs!

But I don't mind the shit!

I'm not a people person at all!

But I love peoples' stories!

Like ol Spock would say,

"Fascinating!"

Love that shit!...

Fuck it!

I mean what else yo sorry Black ass gottah do for the next eight hours?!

All I can tell yah is this My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs:

There's a certain flow to a conversation.

We all know that.

But!

My mothah fuckahs!

You, the well fuck bettah start noticin

The often times miniscule change

Of the muh fuckin flow!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: