Monday, January 31, 2022

Carry Your Own Fuckin Carry-ons!

 Oft times My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs,

My ass feels lonely as fuck!

"But chou married?!"

Don't got the fuck tah do with shit!

My wife will go to a restaurant and get Chilean Sea Bass!

Thee Holy fuck!

Ain't no way I'm gonnah spend or ordah 35 dollahs fo any fuckin thing I ingest!

Especially a mothah fuckin fish!

For her? Yes!

For me?! Fuck that!

"Just taste it?"

Fuck no! What the crack dealers suggest, "Just try the shit!"

Got that kindah money fo that bullshit!...

But she ain't me!

Alas;

I am not she!...

Anyways...

Yo shit!

Ain't cho spouse's shit!

Nor should it be!

Nobody wannah hear that noise? 

Especially when that person lives with you 24 and 7!

And especially when the person said "Yes" tah yo sorry broke Black ass! 

Nah, that's the kinda of shit that cha broke Black ass keeps inside!

Less, your spouse says some shit like, 

"For some reason I felt so lonely today!"

Shiiiought!

You too boo?!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: