Yeah! That muh fuckah knew bettah before gettin in his
"Auto-Self-Driving Vehicles"!
Aftah all those fucked up times of puttin that shit on
"Self-Driving" mode! Yo broke Black sorry ass still believin in MANmade technology that has pretty much fucked your muh fuckin name!
"Uh just ah second. I need to call someone....Mister President this is Tiger. I swear to you sir! Like all of the times before! I put all of the vehicles in "Self-Driving" mode like you have always suggested!"
"I know Tiger. But we'll take care of it. Just do what we tell you do and when to do it. And it'll work out. Hey, by the way? How's that golf-swing young man?"
"Slowly degenerating unfortunately sir."
"Now that's a shame. But you're great. We'll get through this together, you and me. Just obey and everything shall be okay. You know?"
"Thank you, Sir."
"What's with this Sir business?! Please call me Donald for Chist's sake?!"
"Well. Thank you Donald."
"Hey! Forget about it?! But listen...."...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment