Thursday, September 10, 2026

Current US StatUS? The MIghty Historical Deadly Human Re-rUN Has Arrived Sonshines!

US forgets oft times with thah US History and World History we had tah take even in Indianapolis Public Schools and shit! I don't know thah curriculum really. The public schools system focus on an UN educational agenda now. But shit, maybe they did when I was comin up? Anyway...So...thah history I learned back in thah day:

Where there were these Explorers/Plunderers/Enslavers...that traveled all around this "round" earth! And damnit! Plymouth Rock  US History was born! But here lies thah rub! There are always indenioUS people that these pseudo "Explorers" went tah these now Americas...killed most of thah IndigenoUS people with their diseased infused selves, some 80% of these indigenous peoples lives in these Americas'! Just by them degenerate theives "Exploring"! I mean, shit! Anyway...

Fast-Forward tah this UN Global shitshow?! These evil degenerate worthless lazy bastards backin this Global migration?! What thah fucked up conjured evil fuck done happened tah US Sonshines?! I mean, shit! In plain fuckin sight!

These evil sorry ass ugly putrid lookin vile...muh fuckahs! Are repeating and hath conjured UNHuman migratory culling! But I mean, shit! It worked before on US broke assUS! And it thah fuck looks thah fuck like...

US broke assUS shall fall for this sorry fucked up absurd shit...

A-thah-fuck-gain! Thee Holy fuck?!

Them sorme lazy, worthless evil nasty-ass...geniuses! God damnit tah fuck! Thah fuck done happened tah US broke assUS my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS?! God damned!!!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: