Thinkin bout some shit back in thah day. I've written about it before and shit. But when I was in college, thah first two years 84-85, 85-86 my Brother at thah time lived in Muskogee, Oklahoma and shit! Well, he afforded me thah opportunity to stay with he and his family and work out there in Oklahoma durin thah summers when I was in college. Took he and his family up on it. And I also agreed upon 100 USDs ah week once my ass started gettin ah check! Started gettin ah check and shit! Workin all thah Goddamned time and shit! Maybe, Monday thru Saturday gettin four hours or less of sleep and shit! Head tah "OK Grain"at The Port of Muskogee at 0600 and shit! Didn't leave that bitch until around 1800 hours and shit, maybe latah! Wheat season and shit! That unloadin grain shit was all day er' day all summer workin days long! So, regular time, ovah time...and them muh fuckUS had double time! And ah YOUng niggah didn't drink, go out, smoke weed, smoke nicotine....shit! "Make money." In Muskogee, Oklahoma and shit!? Thah fuck else is there tah do...well...except for fuckin! But...my Young ass could fuck off at home and shit! But Muskogee was ah YOUng Black ass muh fuckah tah make money and not bein thah least distracted from some all thah sudden Beautiful surroundings and shit!
Fuck!
No!...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment