You know goin through what I've written before, I think thah shits I've been havin since Monday, I still don't feel like eatin. I mean since startin that Imodium TID it's gettin way bettah! Thank Our Father! Good lawd! But yesterday afternoonish my Wife and I were speakin tah each othah about some shit. And she asked,
"You still are not hungry? I'm gettin ready tah head out."
No, not really. But you know what I was thinkin and cravin for some reason and I still could smash one right now if they stilll made 'em?
"What?"
Do you remember back in thah day, in every corner Black neighborhood store, always sold those big dill pickles...
"In the clear plastic pouch! Okay, hold on. Let me call my friend and she'll know." She called her friend..."Yeah. I knew you'd know. " Got off the phone, "VAN HOLTEN'S" Babay! And she told me where around here tah find 'em! So aftah I get my hair did! When I return. I shall have a surprise for you!"
Thank you!
"You're very welcome. I'm off. Give me some sugah. Bye!"...
(Peace. More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment