Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Manhattan (Borough of New York City) Is An evil US/UN Commie Dark Dirty Pit.

"Have you ever been to New York broke Black sorry ass crippled worthless muh fuckah?!"

I can dig it. But Sis yah went ah lil too far with that crippled shit but we cool. Anyway...

Yes!

Dirtiest 

Fucking

City

my old Black sorry broke ass has evah

Been!

 Thee Holy fuck! Six tah eight feet mounds of garbage in green plastic trash bags about every half of ah fuckin block! Thah fuck?!

About 25 years ago, I helped my Friend move from Manhattan New York City, New York to Indianapolis, Indiana. 

We were movin her shit out of her apartment and shit into a "U-Haul". Goin back in tah retrieve more shit about thah sixth time! Saw these two big old cats, walkin across thah threshold of her apartment's entry and were like, "Fuck it."!

I rememeber saying to her, "Y'all got some big old cats wondering around here."!

And I remember again, her laughing so hard. Tears coming out of her eyes she was laughing so hard!

She finally got control of herself and stated, "Oh my God Mer! Oh my God I needed that. No. Those muh fuckahs were rats!" As she continued to laugh!

And my mind was stuck on US IN Indianapolis stupid shit and was like,

'The fuck did 

She just say?!'...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: