my old Black ailin ass knew I didn't like this arrogant sonsahbitch for ah reason. Well, not for just one but thah one ah niggah couldn't quite grasp thah shit!
But that muh fuckah don't like US niggUS! Threw three niggUS undah thah bus talkin bout they all ran bad routes...not thah White "I'm proud to have Josh as our quarterback." And those three niggers need tah start running better routes God damnit! Uhm. Sorry ass old ugly fucker! Yet...Anothah one! Tryin tah be thah "Bob Knight" of IU Football! Whatah fuckin surprise Sonshines!? And he's already there! So...it's downhill from this year on. I'm mean old CC is ah narcissist. Come intah some shit like I.U. Football you slow walk some shit! In two years ah National Championship?! I mean, shit! Where is his ass gonnah go from here!? Expectations are high now muh fuckah! And yo monkey ass gonnah fuckin crumble like thah old stale cracked graham cracker that you most definitely are!...
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment