Don't give ah fuck! Aftah about three sentences intah ah conversation my old Black sorry broke ailin ass started undahstandin ah while back,
Fuck arguing! Fuck that shit!
my Black ass ain't tryin tah change no-fuckin-bodies mind and shit!
Fuck!
No!
US jUSt talkin and shit! God damnit tah fuck! Shit, my Black ass started, once I succumbed and received ah lil Our Father's venerableness intah me, around 44 years-old,
Arguing is for US broke ass muh fuckUS tryin tah change some
Grown ass muh fuckin viewpoints! God damnit tah fuck! An
Impossibility!
So...pretty much...an old niggah jUSt writes his thoughts! And converses while writin with all these past voicUS and souls tryin tah get out of me and finally get put intah written words and shit. I mean, shit! I start Conversin tah US about some shit when I'm jobbin and shit? my old Black tired ass response tah jUSt about everything US says tah this tired old niggah,
'For real. I understand. Right on. Who, me? Naw, I don't have anything to say. I understand. Oh, let me get tah gettin. Daggone. Break 's/ Lunch 's over. Work's callin.'
Fuck it!
Our Father's speed
US
Beautiful broke assUS....
(Peace! More to come...)
No comments:
Post a Comment