Friday, September 13, 2024

US Frijoles y Huevos II

 Beans! Yeah! Them righteoUS muh fuckUS take me back because includin Mommy and Daddy, it was fourteen of US havin tah fuckin eat every God damned day! And my Black ass learned tah love beans! Mommy often times would make "Butter Beans". Back then, wasn't ah fuckin fan! It was ah muh fuckin texture thing, like bananas and shit! Love thah taste! But eating those muh fuckUS was not ah pleasant thing! It seemed like glop or some mushy unpleasant shit that my ass didn't want tah swallow! Taste?! Excellent! Smell? Excellent! Texture? I mean, shit! Fuck that shit! Can ah niggh spit some shit out and shit?!...

"You were writing about beans and eggs! I ain't read shit about one fuckin egg! That's what the blog is titled, old ass muh fuckah! I'm so tired of this stupid ass ClickBait shit!"

I undahstand! But give an old ass niggah anothah sec or two? I'm gettin to it. 

It jUSt takes me ah lil while longah, that's all. But I'm gettin to it....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: