Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Man-Made evil Made-Up Funky Ass Shit!

 Them evil muh fuckahs always callin some Truther shit

“A Manifesto”! And ain’t evah named one political party, them

“US Terrorists” were affiliated with?!

my old Black ass can still read thah muh fuckin dictionary and shit, with my old Black broke sorry ass?!

And I’m like,

‘Thah fuck! Eithah you sorry ass muh fuckahs USin some wrong words for some shit! Or, y’alls sorry evil asses purposefully USin thah shit thah way that you are utilizin it, tah muh fuckin actually

Changin some shit!'

And y’all evil degenerates got thah best evil lawyers lookin ovah thah muh fuckin copy!?

Before

US

Release!?

And them evil propagandists' no-count elite minions still USin that hackneyed, tired ass muh fuckin "Manifesto" shit!

I mean, shit!

Kindah fuckin absurd US shit?!

US can’t make this FED fucked shitshow up my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS!

Fuck!

No!

Our Father’s speed!...

(Peace! More to come…)

No comments: