Wednesday, May 1, 2024

So Be The Fuck It! III

 I got ah muh fuckin unique way about my ol Black broke sorry muh fuckin ass! Ain't braggin no shit like that! Believe me?! Ah niggahs broke! So, braggin ain't even apropos. Just sayin. Anyway...

But shit! US all do! Big ups! Anyway....

Where I work, muh fuckUS have ah tendency tah go off about some straight-up bullshit!

Shit! my Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass has learned throughout these tumultuoUS fifty-eight years witnessin in this muh fuckah!

I jUSt look at muh fuckUS and don't say shit! 

Crazy muh fuckUS act out of movement and sound!

I ain't even ticked!

Nor have I said muh fuckin shit!

Now what crazy ass muh fuckah?! This be yo muh fuckin owned entitled firmament! Shit! Let's see what yo broke crazy ass fuckin got!?...

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: