Friday, July 1, 2022

Hollo III

 He had been on the job now for six months. Eight to five. He couldn't believe he finally had Health benefits. For the past five years contracting. He was in his office after hours, 6:30pm, finishing up on a few depositions he had to finish for three attorneys. Heard a knock on the door? "Yes?" The door opened, Sunshine all in his office space. He smiled. Shit maybe too much, but fuck it! "Hey, Holloh? What you no good?" 

She laughed, nice white straight teeth beaming. "Well I just wanted to tell you everyone is so impressed by your work. They're all talking about you. You're a very good fit in Our team."

"Thank you! Thank you also for believing in me. I'm so glad I'm fitting in. It's an excellent environment to be productive." And lookin at your fine ass like now, every free chance I get!

She just looked at him smiling. He thought his heart was going to be seen pumping up against his highly starched white dress shirt, and he sure couldn't take to keep looking at her because then she would surely start reading his thoughts. Fuck that, a niggah was finally gettin paid!

"Well I'm finished with what I needed to do. You wannah get something to eat?" Thah fuck he ask that for? He didn't know. Felt right. And fuck it! It was already asked.

"Yes. I'd love that! I'm starved!"

Thah fuck just happened?!...


(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: