Sunday, July 3, 2022

Contemptuous? I'll Be God Damned!

 Muh fuckahs showin this bullshit every fuckin chance they get about 

Justice!

Oft times I watch thah shit!

Perry Mason, Matlock, Law And Order: Criminal Intent...yah know?

Evergreens in thah syndication capacity!

I smile.

Shiiiought!

Make believe all yah fuckin want tah!

Fuck yeah I'm gonnah take thah muh fuckin stand in my own defense!

And every muh fuckin question yo sorry ass asks me? My muh fuckin sorry Black broke on trial ass for murder responses are gonnah be:

"I didn't do it!"

"Your honor please tell the defendant he must answer thah question?!'

"Mister Hopson if you don't answer the prosecutors questions that are posed, I must find you in contempt!"

"Thank you, your honor. Now Mister Hopson, where were you on the evening of June sixth two thousand twenty-two/!?

"Then in contempt I shall be! Cause I! Didn't! Do it!"...

That's if...

 Yo sorry Black broke ass ain't did some

Shit!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: