Sunday, July 31, 2022

Don't Mess With That Ass!

 I watch this dude's channel on bitchute.

He goes by the name of "Jim Crenshaw".

Don't know if that's his real name or not!

But I's gives ah fuck!

He uploaded this video with ah muh fuckah kickin a fuckin donkey in the face multiple times.

It was brutal!

I ain't no animal rights activists or no shit like that cause I eat animal meat!

Thah Holy fuck!

I can't sit up there and verbally chastise ah muh fuckah doin somethin to an animal and I'm eatin animal meat! Yah know!

But thah shit was rough tah watch!

For real!

I'm lookin at thah shit and sayin tah myself, "Thah fuck muh fuckah! Don't be doin that shit! That's fuckin cruel as shit!"

But oh Sonshines!

That muh fuckah decided he was goin tah mount that ass!

That donkey reached around with his head and bit that muh fuckah's right leg and didn't let go!

And that muh fuckah was squealin like a stuck pig!

Oh, shit!

I laughed until tears came out of my fuckin eyes!

Sweet fuckin revenge fo sho!

One of thah best videos I have evah fuckin seen!

Shiiiought!

Still laughin at that shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: