Sunday, December 26, 2021

Voluntary!? Or Involuntary!?

 Motha fuckahs kill my Black sorry broke ass!

Everybody talkin that bullshit about imminent death if yah catch the shit!

I got news fo yo mothah fuckin blues Sonshines!

Yo sorry scared no-count havin asses...

Gonnah die!

Ergo, 

Which leads US to the understanding of:

How!?

And 

When!?

Shiiiought!

When!?

Don't mattah tah me! 

Nevah has!

Nevah will!

I hate this motha fuckin place anyway!

But I still do my best

Because for some reason I woke up today!

And one never knows!?

So,

I mean,

Fuck it!

Yah know!?...

But 

How?

Now that's somethin I can kind of control.

I said "kind of"!

Which brings me tah my last point of this blog.

Yo motha fuckin sorry lyin, Luciferian, elite asses ain't gonnah tell me what tah do! 

Them days are ovah you worthless pieces of lyin shits!...

The air is fucked up!

The sky used tah be blue!

Now,

Most in the ICU because of

Vous!...

So, 

I shall say, 

Fuck you too!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: