Wednesday, December 1, 2021

The Final Compromise

 "They need yah!"

Shit!

"Oh, what?! It took fifty-five years of yo muh fuckin life tah understand that you weren't born intah this motha fuckah fo shit's sake!?"

I'm just sayin.

"I know whatcha sayin motha fuckah! Whah!? You don't think I ain't been a witness ta yo sorry ass? I've been here playa! Day aftah day of yo sorry Black ass wasted life! Been tellin yo Black ass some shit! Oh, now a nigga get an epiphany and like Cain, gotta slay fo some respect!? Fuck you! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! yooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You wasted our fuckin life! Fucker!"

I know.

"So what are we going to do? With just limited time? Love?!"

I promise! 

"Yes,"

We're going to be just fine!

"Yes."

Forgive me please?

"Forgiven. And what's a bitch been tellin you?"

I smile, "You can't have life, without life!"

"My niggah! Look atchou?!"

You need tah quit it!?

"I can't help it Love!"

I know you love me...

"Yes!"

Love!

"   "

Oh, now you wanna smile?!....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: