Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Just Allow The PHE (Positive Human Energy) To Take Over! And You Will Never Suffer Another Day!

 I love the way my hands move on this keyboard while I make thoughts to words. I smile while looking at these words that I am generating without looking at what my hands are doing!... 

(Okay! Yah busted me! Shit! I'm fifty five! Sometimes that shit goes wrong. And my brain says to itself, "Did that left index hit the 't' or 'r'?" And a nigga gotta look at hand placement...and get ta gettin!) 

...Together as one. Creating...hopefully another life one can only dream! Why not! I have dreams too. 

Of 

Blue skies! 

Smiling faces! 

A  perpetual heavily scented flowery essence of course containing: patchouli, lavender, rose...!

Living in peace with one another!...

(Peace! More to come...)

 

No comments: