Friday, December 3, 2021

Electromagnetic Pulses: Electronic Trail v Paper Trail

 Call me crazy if yah wannah!

Okay! Shit!

My Black broke sorry ass is crazy!

Fuck it!

But my niggahs!

Start keepin yo fuckin receipts!

Whatevah yo ass can get a physical copy of now!

Up until they do that shit!

Yo sorry muh fuckin asses bettah start fuckin printin!

Believe me Sonshines!

Those muh fuckahs gonnah hit this shit with a big ol motha fuckin 

EMP!

And blame that shit on Russia!

Or a fuckin power grid that over corrected!?

Some shit othah than what it was!

A big ol American Fuck You grand heist!

And fuck you very much!

"Well, I had a hundred thousand dollars in my account!"

Sorry sir/madam! All that shit was wiped out! You got any proof of that?...

How the fuck can "Reset"  be any purer to a muh fuckah sick, demented, Luciferian, occult...havin ass, than sayin intah John/Jane Doe American, God damned sorry ass faces! 'Putin' on the ritz grandiose style:

"Yo sorry ass ain't got a plugged nickel, that you can prove, tah ya sorry motha fuckin name son?! 

Now! 

What the fuck can you do for me!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: