Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Money Is... II

 ...Now you do the math My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas. That Black ass muh fucka cost my Black ass ova a half of my muh fuckin pay for the motha fuckin month! 

Thee fuck! That shit ain't right! Who's gonna pay for this absurdity! "Why don't you just wear the shit that you've washed, and couldn't get the muddy stains out! I mean fuck it!..." Surely. You jest!

Not fuckin allowed! 

"One shall have appropriate clean military attire given the circumstance." 

Who can I talk to bout this bullshit?!...

No-fucking-one!

Yo ass stuck like chuck!

Cause the First Sergeant says subsequently ta ya light ass!

"Well, Drill Sergeant Quattalbaum has been goin through a nasty divorce. So I would suggest give him a pass Hopson."

"In all do respect First Sergeant, I don't give a damn about Drill Sergeant Quattalbaum. I really don't! Or what he's goin through! But, in all do respect, First Sergeant, I do care about half of my monthly pay being wasted on a situation that has nothing ta do with me. I hate ta tell you, in all do respect, two-hundred and forty dollars ain't much! But that's what I signed up for and subsequently am allotted. And Drill Sergeant Quattalbaum has effectively taken away half of my pay on anger and frustration that had nothing ta do with the enemy. So, digressing. You gonna sign me out? Or who else can I speak to about funds that need ta be exacted? Or, how do I get out of this branch, in all do respect First Sergeant? Well in all do respect First Sergeant. I want out. Unless someone wants to compensate for monies lost...."

"Really." First Sergeant says skeptically. "Let's take a walk!" He commands....

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: