Sunday, October 17, 2021

Hope!

 Memba! I'm ah fifty-five years old motha fucka talkin ta ya bout the big 'D'!

Nah muh fuckahs we ain't talkin bout no fuckin sorry ass 'D'ick!

Thee fuck! Good Lawd!...

We's talkin bout what erbody got a pro'lem wit!...

Oh, shit!

I guess we are talkin bout somewhat the same muh fuckin thang!

But I wanna bring the big 'D' I was talkin bout ch'alls asses bout was:

Depression. 

Or like most people would deem: Whatevahthefuck!

But sorry ta tell ya Black sorry asses some bad fuckin news,

The shit's real! 

And for real!

Ya readin the bonafide witness ta the shit for close to three score now!

God! Damned!

Now that's some real shit!

But let me tell ya somethin My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs bout

The shit, if I may?

I have found through I guess so many years being my closest, hated friend...

I gotta live with that muh fuckah!...

Or Not!

And,

Not...

Is always available!...

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: