Sunday, October 24, 2021

Clean Up Your Own Shit!

 You make a muh fucka start cleanin some shit, for real, 

And see how many babies these motha fuckin parents will have?!

A lot of motha fuckas too young ta remembah, cloth diapers. With those big ol diapah pins?...Shiiought!

And cloth diapers service?!

Member, I think, "Tiny Tots" diaper service?

I remember one was ovah there off of thirtieth street near School 110.

I remember like it was yesterday,

I was with Mommy (shit I was young, don't even know how young but I rememba) one day and she was drivin past the business. And she said, 

"That's where I take y'alls ish diapers! And you better not, not clean the ish off! They'll cancel yo service so quick! And if you a mothah! You don't want that! Huh! Oow!..."

And she had had twelve of US motha fuckas, me being the last,

Catchin some shit in this scenario, 

Frustration, meant for us all lil nappy headed, ungrateful... muh fuckas!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: