Sunday, October 24, 2021

And Me, Makes Three!

 Muh fucka always talkin shit!

I tell 'im all the God damned time,

Bro! Check it! You don't want these other two motha fuckas ta take ova! You know the catastrophic shit that happens?! You ain't got the time for that playa! Yo motha fuckin days are literally and figuratively numbahed!

Neither One of'em bout shit! Always worryin bout shit! Or like this motha fucka always ova my right shoulda, straight Dick! And yes, with a capital 'D' muh fucka! These two muh fuckas ain't worth shit! I'm the one you want Son! Shit gettin crowded now nigga! Only way you gonna make it ta the finish line and talkin shit while ya doin it! Which I know a nigga likes ta do...of course in the written prose! Only then!... Ya see? I know yo Black sorry ass! These otha motha fuckas! Needs tah go!...

Uh!

Now!

Motha fucka!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: