Saturday, September 11, 2021

Only Oases III

 ..."I don't get it," I said to nee Tyrone Denifer Muse.

"Man come ohn naw! The shoes...The shoes motha fucka! When we were in high school Florsheim's and Stacy's were the shit! And, shit, Mom's knew I didn't have money for the shit! And she damn well didn't! So where did I get the money? Nigga, I ain't stupid you know? I know whatcha doin! She didn't say the shit like that to me, but I definitely got what she was layin down! Shit, I was sellin. Straight up. I mean no big shit. Just weed. That's all. For some shit I wanted. But I never stored in the house! But on the flipside I stored it in the house all the same! Unbeknownst ta me of course! Cause I was young and stupid! But you couldn't tell a nigga like me, shit!..."

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: