Thursday, September 30, 2021

Old Ass Story Toppers!

 You ever been round older muh fuckas than yo Black sorry ass and say, "I'm old. I don't get down like that no more." Then those older muh fuckas wanna make a big spectacle out the shit, "Old!? How old are you if I may ask?" Fifty-five. They laugh with condescending imperceptible tonality that cho Black ol ass has ta be listenin fo ta detect it! Gets on my motha fuckin old ass nerves! God damn! Then they continue with the dress down, "I'm eighty-five! Believe me. You're a baby!" And ya Black sorry ass just gotsta think ta yo old ass self, 

" You're way past yo motha fuckin prime Sonshines! Why the fuck yo sorry ass still here? If I look and act like yo motha fuckin ass in thirty years? Shoot my sorry broke Black ass! 

Cause, "That's some repugnant shit!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: