Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Take Me With You (BBP)

“You’re our meal ticket,” he said, while basking in the afterglow of he making love with his wife.  A perfect evening with windows wide open.  A soft gentle constant breeze flowing over their naked bodies. That was the advantage of having a second floor, there was a certain since of privacy and safety when the windows were open at night.    He guessed that yeah, a person could climb up to the second floor some kind of way if they really wanted to rob, rape…get off that mindset, he had to say to himself.  This was a one of kind memory happening now just speak and quit thinking so much. 

“What do you mean.  I only make a little over ten thousand dollars more than you.  I would hardly be seen as a meal ticket for us both,” she said.

“Oh, I don’t mean monetarily even though you make a nice nut.  I mean emotionally.  The reason I’m here,” he said softly, warmly.

“Oh, you,” is all she said then fell silent and looked up past the ceiling into the heavens where she knew his eyes were focused upon also.  She knew like these times to just listen.  He could take you places, that is just one of the many reasons she married this man of now some eight years now.  So she said softly, just moving her lips,”…so take me.”  And he began:

“I remember when I first saw you which you corrected were chartreuse, '...Not yellowish or in your vernacular, greenish but chartreuse my good man,' …” (to be continued)

No comments: