Monday, May 20, 2019

Fuck You GOT! (Sixty-Six Years Old, Ex-Game Of Thrones Fanatic, Malcolm Merit)) Sunday, April 14, 2019; 8:59 pm

Fuck GOT!  For real!  I know I’m gettin’ all kind of shit from fanatical, GOT'ers.  Advertising anticipation to the end of  GOT…Who said?  Shit not my ass!  Fuck you boo-boo!  Shit, what was that slogan on the movie, The Truman Show, ‘What next?”  Fuck yeah, what next!  That’s the reason I watched the shit weekly when the new episodes would start.  I didn’t watch it because I was anticipating an ending to the shit.  Maybe to some of the characters, no doubt…but the show…fuck you!  “What next?,” was the reason a muh fuckah like me watched the series religiously.  Not…I’ll tell yo monkey ass this, right the fuck now…

“Not for some goddamned mother fucking ending!  Goddamnit!”

No comments: