Thursday, May 23, 2019

For Real-For Real! (Spoken Word Enthusiast, Azure Skyye Bleu) Friday, December 06, 2019 @ 12:12 am / "Skip to No End," Downtown, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204

“Oh, yeah I play the lottery but I’ll never win.”  

The fuck!  Kind of sense!  Does that stupid shit make?! So yo ass plays to lose motha fucka? Damn!  Glad yo ass is happy like that…for real!  Cause a muh fucka like me plays and my Black ass believes whole heartily that my numbers are goin ta hit!  Damn straight!  And get shitty when they don’t!  

The fuck! Those numbers mean something to me.  And they will all come togetha in a multi-million-dollar jackpot that will be mine to win, when these obtuse muh fuckahs decide to act right. And agree amicably, it is best for the decision with all parties’ involved to work together to conclude the matter with this simple solution!  But shit!  Theys gonna hit.  Or, I’ll die tryin to make them hit!  

But tell me muh fucka...tell a broke muh fucka like me...how in the hell yo broke ass, all the time havin ass, expect ta have any betta by, that tired ass slave masta mantra, ‘Just work hard’?  I'm over that fuckin shit of a slogan for the poor!  And that is you and my sorry Black ass!  For real-for real! 


No comments: