Saturday, February 7, 2015

Seeing Is Believing...continued... (Loquacious, Thirty-Two Years Old, Male, Tribe Person) 1976

...Think about what it will be like if there is a heaven. It has to be one of the worst things that could happen to a person. All day every day paying homage and praising an entity all the day long. Or will it still be incremental as in days? Maybe there will be no time. Maybe one will just be. Maybe. Maybe there will be no sleep. Maybe one will have no time to themselves. Maybe one will always be in the company of others passing something other than time. Maybe one will just be glad they are not in the other place. Whatever that may be. A lot of Maybes.

I often think of what it will be like if there is a Heaven. I often think. I think about these people like to this day no matter how good life has been for them they complain like nobody’s business. You know if there is a Heaven there will be the ones that complain after awhile. Complaining that there is nothing to do in this so sterile environment. Nothing to do but praise “Him.” People may say the things I am writing are blasphemous but if I feel the way I do in the written prose what difference does it make? I mean if I do not say it does it not make it less true to me? I feel it so I say that it is the truth.

You see everyone is looking for a savior. Looking for someone to instill the truth into them. If it was the truth, the Gospel, people would not be doing a tenth of what they indulge into on a daily basis. There would be a crime free world with people working together and doing what they had to do for the human condition. Understanding we are not alone in this world and we can not progress in this society or this earth without others. Others make us solidify the truth as we know it. Other individuals make us understand our own existence. If we did not have other people to view and to make up what we know as reality we could not make sense out of our own life. We could not say with total certainty that we do exist without seeing other life forms. I remember reading some philosopher making the statement of, “I think; therefore, I exist!” Do we really as it pertains to that statement? I mean without witnessing another life form or another creature or living entities, can one honestly say they exist? Sure one can if one makes up their own reality but after awhile that wears thin and one must need another living entity to reaffirm their belief in their own existence.  And even if one looks at just pure thought, how would one be aware of their sentient awareness without the physical body...(to be continued)

No comments: