Monday, February 16, 2015

Hunting: That's What Y'All Men Folk Call Sport? (Black American Satirist) 1983

Now, in America, they did studies, sayin that if a woman has lil titties, they can't fuck. Talkin bout some kind of insecurity, not measurin up. Some bullshit! I hear that on the opposite side, women talkin bout lil dick muh fuckuhs. So, what's the fuckin point?

I mean, in China, I ain't heard no man talkin bout those lil titty Asian women. Or the lil titty Asian women talkin bout lil dick Asian men. So again, what's the fuckin point? Your fuckin environment and it's people make up your beliefs... And your fuckin points! That ain't nothin scientific. Fuckin fact. No science involved, just fuckin natural, is all.

If I were a deer, I'd be laughin my ass off at the muh fuckuh with his camos huntin garb on waitin, thinkin he blendin in and shit. But yah see, my ass is a full-timer, muh fuckuh! I see yo pathetic, part-time-havin-nature-sorry-ass, but a muh fuckuh needs his sustenance, needs tah fuckin eat! Just befo my life as a buck ceases.

But my ass is human! So fuck those muh fuckuhs tryin tah fool Nature's Angels! Yo ass ain't gottah do that shit no mo! For real!

No comments: